• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You Decide

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
gillian-mckeith.jpg

This woman is 51.
She is a TV “health guru” advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and ill health, promoting exercise, a pescetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets colonic irrigation and supplements, also making statements that yeast is harmful, that the color of food is nutritionally significant, and about the utility of lingual and faecal examination.
BUT

nigella.jpg

This woman is 50.

She is a TV cook, who eats nothing but meat, butter and deserts.

Only you can decide which woman you want to be!

fd

Attachments

• gillian-mckeith.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Nigella Lawson.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never seen a healthy Vegetarian in my life.
They all look like "Death warmed up"

Come to SoCal you'll see all kinds of fake vegetarians all the time.....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Fake vegetarians.... or fake vegans?
Vegans - They are suppose to live by a lifestyle that excludes meats as well as dairy & eggs, and sometimes won't wear/own anything made with animal - leather, cotton, wool, etc.
Vegetarians - same diet but sometimes still eat dairy & eggs

"apollard" said:
:wtf Do they sit in their closet at night eating Big Macs?

Reminds me of Galager's Junk food Junkie...

I have the audio of it somewhere....

Mel

"Kats66Pny" said:
Vegans - They are suppose to live by a lifestyle that excludes meats as well as dairy & eggs, and sometimes won't wear/own anything made with animal - leather, cotton, wool, etc.

I think cotton is OK with the Vegans it is from a plant and is renewable. Their slogan is if it has a face or comes from something with a face they will not own it or eat it. Not even honey, bees have faces.

Or what about the fanatics that will only eat raw non-processed vegetables and such. I bet they save a ton of money on pots and pans....

My brother's Ex wouldn't allow a microwave in the house. She believed that they were more harmful than useful.

There are girls who are on no diet at all...I think I'll refrain myself and not post any pics though.

Mel

"Kats66Pny" said:

I love animals, and would never eat one... if only they weren't so delicious.

25817_103392006369086_100000948613732_24407_787755_n.jpg

Back