• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You gotta see this

Just one more reason why Cleveland Sucks! So we know a bear scats in the woods.... Priceless. :lol :lol :lol

W T :fbomb

My sister has a master's from Westminster in England in Television production and she can't find a job. And yet somebody got paid to do that. Wow.

You guys only have to see that one clip. Fox8 and channel 4 news are two of the worst news stations I have ever seen. I only watch newscenter5 now for my news. These are the only local news stations in my area. I just shook my head in disbelief at that clip. Only in Cleveland. :barf

For television, this belongs on Saturday Night Live! Hilarious!

:lol :lol :lol :lol I'm sure they could have contacted the bear for an interview. He looked very tame really.....

:lol :lol :lol

Scared of a Black bear? They are not as big as a griz and they will walk away when they see you. They generally don't eat meat either. As for scat? hehehehe, Scat a nice nature's way to say poop. :lol :lol :lol

If it is in the woods, what is the big deal, get your camera and enjoy the cool sighting! People stay in Yellowstone for weeks on end waiting for a bear sighting!

I saw two last year! one was a griz. Huge SOB. Eating grubs on a hillside and the other was a black bear running from the people watching it.

Mel

Before I clicked on that, I thought "might be an interesting story"

Duane, you owe me 4 minutes bud.

OMG!!! What is with the giant Rabbit costume.

That is some pathetic journalism there. I think I lost brain cells watching that one.

We saw lots of bears in yellowstone a few years back only 1 actually ran at us. Most don't pay any attention to people.

What's the big deal?

Black bears are usually more scared of you then you are of them...they generally speaking will run away unless of course you mess with a mama' bears cub or something.

That video looks like something put together by kids with a camcorder. And we wonder why the American people are so uniformed?

index.php

Back