• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Anybody else get this in the Handy Holder thread ? Or just me ? Don't care..just curious.
me too but I also don't care. When I saw it was selling stuff I didn't even finish reading the posts but I just tried because of your post here. Weird

Apparently there is a serious lack of humor here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WELL isn't that special. It now says.(not open to further replys). The twit hasn't even checked back to see the thread that he started. I guess that's one person's way to keep the threat from being derailed and I'm not meaning the twit that started it. Maybe I can be the first to be banned.

WELL isn't that special. It now says.(not open to further replys). The twit hasn't even checked back to see the thread that he started. I guess that's one person's way to keep the threat from being derailed and I'm not meaning the twit that started it. Maybe I can be the first to be banned.
In before this one says the same thing. Sad days fella's.

I think it is time to shit can that thread, it and the seller no longer offer any value to this site if we can't play along.

Back