• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You hid from me dammit!!!

oateater

After over a year I finally found my favorite group of people. I must of had my head under a rock or something. I cant tell you what it was like to open this forum and see all these familiar names. Wah hoo! Can I play too?

Was waiting for Slugo to get the gallery set up so I can post picks. I think he's done so I will try and fiqure it out.

:beg

No, we put signs in everyones front yard, although Craig was navigating, so its possible we put them in someone else's yard by mistake.

Wow, you missed the threads that were deleted? Mine included.

Welcome to the dark side!

Mel

This is an OUTSTANDING site. Great, great job for all of you involved. Impressive to say the least!!!!!

Welcome, It also took me a while to find this place. Someone kept removing the signs and I never new they were missing. People were just disappearing.

"janschutz" said:
Welcome, It also took me a while to find this place. Someone kept removing the signs and I never new they were missing. People were just disappearing.

Nope, that was just the rapture and you missed it. I guess better late than never.

Mel

We've all been here just waiting for you, what took so long?

Welcome a bored.

and since you prolly didn't read the noob requirements, you are supposed to supply the free beer tomorrow.

Back