• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Youtube build videos

If your purpose is to document the build for a client I think it's fine. If your considering using as sales tool I would offer a few suggestions. First lose the background shop music on the video. The second thing would be have someone do the voice over separate from the filming. Also the shots of the hardworking employee's leaning up against tool boxes and counters would need to go.

If I were using as marketing tool would most likely hire someone to do voice. I also would work from a written script rather than seat of your pants. The other thing I notice is more attention paid to smaller items that indeed are important however mentioning the more than once might be repetitive.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be negative.............I just think you should look at what the end purpose of Video is. If your doing it for yourself or the eventual owner of car your fine if not well I would step back and take another look.

cool inside look at the operation. I would be nervous with all those tools on the candy Mustang! But it sure looks sweet!

"Bite Me" said:
If your purpose is to document the build for a client I think it's fine. If your considering using as sales tool I would offer a few suggestions. First lose the background shop music on the video. The second thing would be have someone do the voice over separate from the filming. Also the shots of the hardworking employee's leaning up against tool boxes and counters would need to go.

If I were using as marketing tool would most likely hire someone to do voice. I also would work from a written script rather than seat of your pants. The other thing I notice is more attention paid to smaller items that indeed are important however mentioning the more than once might be repetitive.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be negative.............I just think you should look at what the end purpose of Video is. If your doing it for yourself or the eventual owner of car your fine if not well I would step back and take another look.

I do appreciate the input. Thats why I put it here. Im using my flipvideo HD and cant doa voice over. I will look into this. I also agree its hard to go from the seat of my pants as you can tell. My southern draw doesnt help either. My employees are camera shy. This is all new.
I do appreciate the input very much. Thank you

Love the cars.

I took a few classes back in school and I remember a big no no was talking from behind the camera. The instructor said have someone film while you present or to just film and then narrate later.

Now just be sure to film in great detail installing and fitting the fiberglass :)

Back