• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2010 Convertible boot.

jims6t6

One of our club members just bought a 2010 Mustang convertible. The boot that he received is a rigid one which he cannot store in the trunk when he has the top up. Question does ford make a flexible one that can be stored in the trunk when the top is up.

See if the 05 thru 09 would fit...they fold..I might still have one (07). If I do, it needs to go.

Pete,

It's look like the soft boot is the same 05-11. The part number is SK4R33-7654400-AA. Does your 07 happen to have a part #

Well, I must find it first (it was the factory supplied unit). I sold the '07 Vert and I think I failed to give them the boot. I will have to look in my storage unit tomorrow and see if it is there.

I found it......make an offer (Ford wants $515.00....yes, that number is right).....new, in the plastic from my '07 GT Vert. Part number matches. I am in Panama City, Fl. zip 32404.

Verified thru the dealer it will fit as you said....same number. I will never use it.

"AzPete" said:
I found it......make an offer (Ford wants $515.00....yes, that number is right).....new, in the plastic from my '07 GT Vert. Part number matches. I am in Panama City, Fl. zip 32404.

Verified thru the dealer it will fit as you said....same number. I will never use it.

He will be at our meeting Monday evening. I pass the information on. Take it easy on him he's an 80+ old WWII vet. Name is (no kidding) Sargent York.

PM me your phone number and I have him give you a call.

Back