• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011-2013 seats in a 65

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Anybody looked at or tried tackling this one yet? I suppose I could grab a tape measure and head out to the garage but since I'm sitting here at work thinking about it thought I'd just throw it out there.

I'm thinking the seating surface sits pretty high compared to stock...

The 05 and up are to wide to fit nicely. Some have done it but I believe the seats look stuffed in. The 04 and back work the best for fit.

Thanks, Pete. I really like the seats in my new one and started to think about changing the plans for my 65. Found a good deal semi-locally on a set and was thinking of grabbing them. Guess I'll table that thought for now.

"Horseplay" said:
Thanks, Pete. I really like the seats in my new one and started to think about changing the plans for my 65. Found a good deal semi-locally on a set and was thinking of grabbing them. Guess I'll table that thought for now.

Stop changing things and get the car done!

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

They won't fit: the track spacing and front-back spacing changed with the '05s.

"msell66" said:
"Horseplay" said:

Stop changing things and get the car done!
Hey, I'm putting all my available time into it these days. Cold garage be damned! Spent a good deal of time massaging a set of heads this weekend. Engine should be finished in another week or so. Depending on a few details...

Back