• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Christmas gift exchange program - names have been pulled!

Wish I had known about these before I mailed my gift.... would have been right at home in TN

rednek-wine-glass.top.jpg

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/20/smallbu ... ce=cnn_bin

Mine big white tube went out today...sorry, I had to finish it... :roll
It's only going up the freeway a few hours anyway...
WE.jpg

"blu67" said:
WE.jpg

It arrived yesterday Chris!!!! I am testing my will power to the max by not opening it immediately................................ This year we are doing "presents" tomorrow evening when the kids get home...I promise to post pics as soon as possible Thanks!!

"blu67" said:
WE.jpg

Chris, Though I was originally slightly hesitant in posing for you, I now agree that doing a drawing of me in the mankini was the best thing we could have done and it surely will be this year's talk of the town WE gift.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
will the drawing look anything the photo it was based upon??

image17.jpg
That right there would have tested the limits of my markers....and my stomach... :puk

Great news, Jeff. Can't wait to hear what you think of an illustration of Justin's "Christmas Car"...

Whoever posted that picture originally, thanks for not putting it in the gallery, imagine that image popping up in the random picture window from time to time.........

"JeffTepper" said:
It arrived yesterday Chris!!!! I am testing my will power to the max by not opening it immediately................................ This year we are doing "presents" tomorrow evening when the kids get home...I promise to post pics as soon as possible Thanks!!

Lucky man!!!

Mine arrived yesterday, THANKS LAURIE CLAUS! But, like any good parent, I must set a good example, so, I am waiting for Christmas to open it. Pics to follow. Now I get Laurie's post about not having to ship it very far!

Back