• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 Stanley Cup

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Can't believe no one started up a hockey thread by now. We missed out on the whole playoff run. I guess since Mike was leaving the country he figured why bother.

Anyway, we have any Bruin's faithful in the mix? I figure after last night's game there would be plenty to talk about. I'm just now starting to wake up. That was a LONG ass game.

Hawks in 6

The wife is more of a Hockey fan than me. She is rooting for Boston (who took the wind out of my sails by sweeping the Pens :bomb) She also wanted the Kings to win only because she would have gone to a game. (With a co-worker hockey fan) Even though she had a business trip to Sacramento and returned at 8:20pm she got to see the end of the game.

I still like football much better. :roll

fd

I dunno...when it's 93* outside, the last thing I'm thinking about is watching Hockey.

Except perhaps watching women's Field Hockey....

I was in Canada having a few :beer with my Canadian friends when the Bruins finished off the Maple Leafs. Came back from being down by 3 IIRC. Anyway, they live and breath Hockey. They have got me into Hockey. My wife is into any Chicago team that does well so we ordered the NBCSports channel so we could watch the Hawks play the Redwings and the Kings. We were on the Power Tour and our Hotel in Chattanooga had one of the games so we watched it after hanging out with Larry and John.
Of course we are watching and rooting for the Hawks! Game went till midnight last night!
When I lived up North I used to take the kids and wife to watch a farm team, the Chicago Freeze.
Hockey is more fun to watch than golf or baseball. My wife likes to watch March madness, the Super Bowl, NBA finals... she is a sports nut.

I'm not a wicked hockey fan... just a fairweather one. I've been to a few Bruins games at Boston Garden and of all athletic sports I think hockey is by far one of the best to watch live. I just wish I could keep better track of the puck...

I hope the Bruins win, but I think it's gonna be a tough series for them.

"stangg" said:
I just wish I could keep better track of the puck...

They should put a "chip" in the puck so that it can be seen on the TV better. Like a blue light or something like that.

But I do agree that it is very hard to follow at times.

fd

"FordDude" said:
They should put a "chip" in the puck so that it can be seen on the TV better. Like a blue light or something like that.

But I do agree that it is very hard to follow at times.

fd
Not too long ago they tried doing just that. You think it's hard following the puck? Try watching a game with a neon puck trail streaking across the screen. It was horrible.

"Midlife" said:
I dunno...when it's 93* outside, the last thing I'm thinking about is watching Hockey.
Exactly! How do they keep the ice from melting? :roll

I had to catch up watching hockey games all weekend....all caught up.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Its over tonight!!!

Next year the SHARKS!....well I can dream can't I?

Hawks sure know how to burst a bubble.......POW the Bruins dreams popped.........Bruins owned that game and were just deflated in the last minute.

Back