• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2014 Hot Rod Power Tour

thanks for serving, and that's a wicked looking horse. would you drive it on the tour? I'd love to see that thing in person

"6t6red" said:
How many of you are going to make it to Norwalk, ohio? It will probably be at summit raceway in Norwalk. I live about 30 mins. from there and it would be great to meet up sometime that evening maybe.

bravenrace and I are planning to attend... we are both from the Cleveland / Akron Area...

"dm289" said:
"6t6red" said:
How many of you are going to make it to Norwalk, ohio? It will probably be at summit raceway in Norwalk. I live about 30 mins. from there and it would be great to meet up sometime that evening maybe.

bravenrace and I are planning to attend... we are both from the Cleveland / Akron Area...
cool!
I can't wait!!!

WOOHOO!! entered the 66 in a show sponsored by family events in Madison, WI.and got a free HRPT entry!! I'll only make it to Bettendorf and the Dells due to other commitments..............but it's FREE!

Where is everyone staying in the dells?
I am planning on coming down to check it out and would love to meet up with everyone. it's just about an hour and a half from my house.

Just have to convince the wife to celebrate our 15 year anniversary in the dells. :hmm

I'll be staying at Hilton Gardens in the Dells, the venue is at the Chula Vista Resort. Hope to see you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are looking at Holiday INN express. We stayed there last year and Alaina loved the pool.

Probably going to come down Thursday afternoon and leave Saturday night.
Man they really jacked up the prices for this event.

not staying in the dells, but will be there, i live 1.5 hours southeast of there and will be heading home after fridays event. i'm only going to betenndorf, ia. a nd wis dells. look for a red 66 convert collector plate number 76612.
ray :thum

"tarafied1" said:
Leaving Thursday (tomorrow!) :yah
I think Larry is too! :thum

Yes I am. :thum Not driving all the way through though, be there Friday. Coleman and his wife are flying in and will there Friday also. They left their two Mustangs in NC after the Mustang 50th.
See you soon. :yah :pbj :thum

We'll get some pictures up, of course.

Ted, when you are able to do this you'll want to keep doing it.

"Larry G" said:
We'll get some pictures up, of course.

Ted, when you are able to do this you'll want to keep doing it.

yes, and yes!

Back