• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2014 Stangfix Fantasy Football League NEEDS A COUPLE NEW PLAYERS

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
As the title states, we are short a couple team managers this year. The Fix's new boss is filling one opening but we have two others that need filled. I'd like to find a couple Fixers to play if possible. If not, between Dale and I we do have replacement people we can plug in but it would be more fun if other Fix members joined the fun.

Please post up interest here or send me a Conversation (PM) if interested. I'd like to have the league filled in by Monday, if possible. The Draft will be on Saturday Aug 30th at noon CST. It is done online and takes about an hour. After that, a few minutes a week is all it take to play.

You DO NOT have to have any prior fantasy experience to play. Just a love of NFL football is more than enough. The game itself is very simple and I can certainly take the time to help answer any questions you might have about the game. It's FREE too. We do it simply for the bragging rights.

Look for an invite to the league everyone. If you don't get it shortly let me know. Young Dave I need an e-mail address to send it to. I am sending you a PM as well.

Back