• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2015 StangFix Wall Calendar - now with pics! Have shipped

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
OK, it's that time once again. I'm starting to layout the 2015 Wall Calendar and wanted to put a bug in your ear about helping support the forum by ordering one. Price per calendar will be $13.50+ tax =$14.75 +postage+donation to StangFix. This is of course assuming I order 25+ pcs. So let me know who and how many. Postage will be cheaper per calendar when multiple quantities are shipped. I'll keep a running list here in this thread.
For all you 2014 COTM winners, I will be sending you a PM asking for some hi res pics of your beast that won.

Look towards the end of this thread (reply #30) and you will see sneaky previews of the calendar pages.

Craig

Participants:
cmayna -2
scedd -1
RapidRabbit -1
tarafied1 -1
guruatbol -1
RyanG85 -1
crustycurmudgeon -1
namloh -1
gtscode -2
Laurie S -1
FordDude -1
MD69Boss -3
janschutz -1
Midlife -1
opentrackerSteve -1
carlizard -2
ron -1
monkeystash -1
d_ford -1
James67 -1

11/30/14 - NOTE: Price increase from the printer. New price is $19.00+$3.00 (postage) = $22.00

Last edited:
Ill have one again and we will sort out the postage later as usual, blah blah blah.
By the way, thanks for doing this again.

I'll get my pictures to you by tomorrow. Been two weeks of hell, but all seems to be good now.

I guess I should get a calendar. Can I get it with the December picture for all 12 months?:p

I'll take one. Next year, can we do one for fhe stangfix bar and grill? I also would like at least one month without salmon or nuggets...

1st article calendar ordered yesterday. If all goes well, I will be ordering the main lot by end of next week.

Back