• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Football has returned to Southern California. The rams are playing the boys in a preseason game at the coliseum. You would think that has not been a NFL in 21 years here with all the hoopla going on. :rolleyes: My next door neighbor is a season ticket holder and they loaded up and left just after 10am this morning for a 5pm game. Maybe the fans will learn that if they do not go they will leave, no matter how much the team sucks. :eek:

fd

Guess we should have asked which Monday.
I've got someone lined up to fill the slot if another Fixer doesn't come forward. Every year some past player pops up at the last minute asking about playing so until draft day I will leave that door open. Until then...we still would like a Fixer to be player #10.

The new StangFix fantasy football league has been set-up on the ESPN site. Since the majority of players this year will be new to our league, I set up an entirely new league meaning I need everyone's email address to which I can send the invitation to join. Please send it via a PM to me. (unless you want your email mailbox bombarded with stuff from {.}). Please make sure to do so before the end of the weekend as we are planning our draft for next weekend!

Back