• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

StangFix

Staff member
Administrator

What do you all think?. I am liking it a lot.. Looking at trading my 2009 GT500 under 25K for this thing...

The newer models are slowly growing on me. How are the 500's doing on holding/losing value? If yours is falling off in value might make sense to get rid of it while you can but SELL don't trade it in. Why give the dealer more of your money? You'll be taking enough of a hit in buying this one new and eating that initial depreciation.

Of course, living in California maybe you should get it right away. You've probably only got a couple more years of being able to operate a gas powered vehicle there. :eek::p

The newer models are slowly growing on me. How are the 500's doing on holding/losing value? If yours is falling off in value might make sense to get rid of it while you can but SELL don't trade it in. Why give the dealer more of your money? You'll be taking enough of a hit in buying this one new and eating that initial depreciation.

Of course, living in California maybe you should get it right away. You've probably only got a couple more years of being able to operate a gas powered vehicle there. :eek::p
Yes California is terrible.. That's why I am looking to unload my Shelby any modification are being questioned.:(

I like the 500 but the six digit pricetag is too high and first year production is a definite no go.

I love my GT350.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back