• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2020 WE exchange??

To whoever has me as a Stangfix giftee - if you haven't sent your box out yet, can I request that you don't do so until after Christmas?? I'm going out of town next week and have just now realized that my neighbor will be responsible for hauling around boxes and maybe would not be so happy to haul around a heavy box of junk for me :eek:

Damn-it! I missed this year due to the wedding and honeymoon......and I have a bunch of stuff to send to some unsuspecting fixer.......lol

Ah well, next year....they will be even rustier!....ah, vintage......I mean vintage.......

Chris:

Mike has plenty or room in his garage for additional "treasures"as he unloaded a $hitload of stuff on me. If you need his address, just let me know and I will forward it to you!! Make sure to send it "postage due" for that priceless holiday surprise. LOL

Regards ,Jeff

Ok, if you have me and haven't shipped, hang tight. Leaving Wednesday for CA to visit my grandson. I'll be back after the 1st.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mine shipped already, it won't get any worse (I don't think) if it is opened late...
I received and it is under the tree, the cats haven't torn it open yet.

I received my WE gifts from Terry yesterday.

No ticking, no air holes. Maybe it's safe?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Oh I figured that.

I've anchored it down in the channel for a few days. That should kill anything in there.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

My WE came today from David'67....Mmmmmme thinks Dave had me last year too. Who's in charge of this????

Had mine personally delivered today but unfortunately missed the opportunity to meet my secret Santa in person. Thanks, Sgt.Junior

My WE came today from David'67....Mmmmmme thinks Dave had me last year too. Who's in charge of this????
Oops . . . I didnt get last years WE match list to insure there were no duplicate exchanges. I will remember to offer this years list to whoever does it next year. If you got the same person twice in two years, my advise this year is to go buy a lottery ticket NOW ;)

Back