• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2021 Mach 1

She called all over including the Northwest, Southwest, and Midwest and the combination of Race Red with no added price gauging was not out there. The 5 Race Red Mach 1's on line in the midwest were all manual transmissions and she wants the 10 speed automatic. Seems Fighter Jet Gray and Black are the common colors at this time for dealer ordered cars and many dealers have already used their allocations, so ordering bespoke really is not a viable option at this time. Seeing a new Velocity Blue Mustang GT on the dealer's lot won her over to the Blue for her Mach 1. Remember that she is eligible for Z plan pricing and has taken advantage of it several times. The fact that Ford has chosen to exclude the Mach 1 from that program was a bitter pill. Paying additional dealer profit, plus the cost of shipping the car privately made the locally available Velocity Blue Mach 1 that much more of a friendly choice. We do have the Monroney sticker for this car so we know it is real!!
Jeff, our dealer in Cedar City will order you one and probably give you an under sticker price.

Call Cedar City Motors, Cedar City Utah.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

She called all over including the Northwest, Southwest, and Midwest and the combination of Race Red with no added price gauging was not out there. The 5 Race Red Mach 1's on line in the midwest were all manual transmissions and she wants the 10 speed automatic. Seems Fighter Jet Gray and Black are the common colors at this time for dealer ordered cars and many dealers have already used their allocations, so ordering bespoke really is not a viable option at this time. Seeing a new Velocity Blue Mustang GT on the dealer's lot won her over to the Blue for her Mach 1. Remember that she is eligible for Z plan pricing and has taken advantage of it several times. The fact that Ford has chosen to exclude the Mach 1 from that program was a bitter pill. Paying additional dealer profit, plus the cost of shipping the car privately made the locally available Velocity Blue Mach 1 that much more of a friendly choice. We do have the Monroney sticker for this car so we know it is real!!
I do like the blue ones.
c29484e55781520f2a3c141885c49eee.jpg

If she doesn't like it, you can send it to me.
LOL!
As it turns out, Diane has suggested we take the car on a road trip to Austin to visit my neice and her family and Kelly H. I figured if we're "in the neighborhood" stopping by for a visit with you and Laurie as we skate through Tucson might be a good thing too. Nothing firm yet, but you have been warned!!

Regards, Jeff

LOL!
As it turns out, Diane has suggested we take the car on a road trip to Austin to visit my neice and her family and Kelly H. I figured if we're "in the neighborhood" stopping by for a visit with you and Laurie as we skate through Tucson might be a good thing too. Nothing firm yet, but you have been warned!!

Regards, Jeff
These cars are awesome road trip cars. Comfy and cruise right along.

Unfolding out after 4 hours or so is tough sometimes.

I do wish the fuel tank were bigger.

Mel

Diane should get what she wants and if its blue well okay....its still a great car.

The "Arrest Me" Red is really, really bright red in person. I too am partial to the blue. Before Mustangs i "enjoyed" driving a silver blue (similar to your Mustang) Porsche for about 9 years and the only time I got a speeding ticket in that was from an unmanned photo radar stake out for 35 in a 25 zone! Between the Race Red and the active exhaust in the new Mach 1 we would be pressing our luck.

The "Arrest Me" Red is really, really bright red in person. I too am partial to the blue. Before Mustangs i "enjoyed" driving a silver blue (similar to your Mustang) Porsche for about 9 years and the only time I got a speeding ticket in that was from an unmanned photo radar stake out for 35 in a 25 zone! Between the Race Red and the active exhaust in the new Mach 1 we would be pressing our luck.
Lol. The last FFF we were driving to the meet spot through Newport Beach and of course had our exhaust on loud and got followed by a motorcycle cop for a good long time after a high rpm 25mph in first.

Lol a red car would have ensured a ticket.

Mel

Huh, that blue is more "flip-floppy" than I thought! Diane sent me a couple pics and it looked like a much darker blue in hers - must be one of those ones that changes based on the light/angle.

Exciting stuff!!

Kelly:

Yes the cloudy sky does make a difference in the reflectivity of the various painted surfaces on the Mach. Also the different camera phones (IOS and Android) see the same subject differently. To my eye the new Mach is very similar to the vintage "Acapulco Blue" from the late 1960's. Though similar to World Rally Blue (The Subaru parked in front of the Mach) the Subie has more violet in it and though close in tone, it is different. Reserve judgement on Velocity Blue until you get a chance to see it up close.

Back