• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2023 Hot August Nights

We're driving and trailoring from Tucson to Lost Wages and then on to Reno.

HAN will be here in no time. Larry and the usual Modesto Chevy suspects will be there Wed thru Saturday. Caravan Tuesday for sure!

On our way to the MCA Albuquerque show, we decided it is too much effort to trailer a car up to Reno. Instead, we will simply drive up and enjoy the company, such as it is...
Randy and Laurie.

Marco...if we park in the normal spot at Grand Sierra Resort It will be at the furthest spot of the aisle that ends at the vendors that start at the stage with the last vendor just before a driveway leading to the frontage road. So last vendor & driveway. I usually park my car and leave it all week there.

Really hope the weather cools down a bit by the time it's August! We are having a major heat wave down here and it has been heat index of over 110*F every day for the past week... with more to come. Not looking forward to driving through that at all come August.

But, I am committed and have both registration and hotel locked in. Staying at the GSR for the first time!! That will be odd as I am used to being at the Sands and being able to just walk downtown to see the car show. But we will make it work. I'll be in Weds night - Sat morning. Gotta be a quick trip because I'm stacking it right on top of another 2-week trip I had planned already - so I'll be out for 2 weeks, then come back and the next day turn around and take Jane out to Reno. It's four days out and four days back. Woof. God damn I hate that drive so much. "One last time" is about it for me!

Yay! Kelly is coming to HAN. The first time I saw her there she was walking the streets at night in downtown Reno. Go ahead, deny it. ;) :p

Although actually the first time I met you was when I was walking the streets outside Portillo's :p

Hey!! How come my name isn't on the list?!
The list keeper is a bit derelict in his duties. Diane & I are not on the list either but we have 1 (maybe 2) cars registered and reservations at GSR. plan on caravaning with the Valley crowd. Looking forward to seeing you again! Your folks coming out again this year?

Regards, Jeff

Back