• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

4 Paws -n- A Tale online store is LIVE

"RustyRed" said:
Mark...just ordered some stuff from you for the Rabbit (aka Rex the Rabbit).

I'd buy a dog collar but the boys have gotten into making paracord items and just made our dog a new collar.

Apparently, paracord stuff is big with the kids in general right now but the ball players in particular. I've been shocked at what they've made selling bracelets and necklaces made out of paracord....now they are branching out and experimenting with key chains, dog collars, leashes, etc.

Thanks Sheldon! Already boxed up and ready to drop in the mail.

"silverblueBP" said:
Thanks Sheldon! Already boxed up and ready to drop in the mail.

Rex is pretty patient so he'll wait till it arrives.

Have I mentioned you and Rex look a lot alike...can't put my finger on it though :Mark

"RustyRed" said:
Rex is pretty patient so he'll wait till it arrives.

Have I mentioned you and Rex look a lot alike...can't put my finger on it though :Mark

Mmmm, Rex looks tasty.

"silverblueBP" said:
Mmmm, Rex looks tasty.

You are what you eat :Mark

But as a general business rule...

selling customers merchandise = good idea

eating the customers = bad idea

:confu :confu :confu

The bunny treats came in the mail Mark....or I got around to checking the mail Saturday night truth be told.

At any rate, Rex loves the treats. Probably going to have to order him some more.

"RustyRed" said:
The bunny treats came in the mail Mark....or I got around to checking the mail Saturday night truth be told.

At any rate, Rex loves the treats. Probably going to have to order him some more.

Awesome! Glad he likes them.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
just ordered a big nylabone for this hoghead of mine...

You know...taken out of the context of this thread that could be a very disturbing comment. :roll

LOL

Hey Steve, your package left Council Grove today, heading Eastward!

"RustyRed" said:
You know...taken out of the context of this thread that could be a very disturbing comment. :roll

yeah, but not as bad as the "fish taco" thread in the bar & grille section. that one really creates a different mental picture from the actual content... :roll

snort!

fish_taco_request_by_sleep_machine-d35cx0k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
yeah, but not as bad as the "fish taco" thread in the bar & grille section. that one really creates a different mental picture from the actual content... :roll
:bowdown :bowdown

Great pics Steve!

is that the remnants of a nylabone in the 2nd pic?

yes, that's her first one. she doesn't chew it any more, but carries it around like a security blanket, so I haven't had the heart to throw it away...

Just received this note from Sheldon's Rabbit:

"Even though you threatened to eat me for diner I still like your treats...

Sincerely,

Rex the Rabbit"

Well, I'm sorry about that Rex, some treats are on their way!

Back