• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

42 years ago today...

70 StangMan

Donator
.....my pride and joy rolled off the line 2 days early in Dearborn according to Mr. Marti. I think I will take the wife and her for a long drive out through horse farm country today to celebrate her arrival all those years ago. :beer

Stripes.jpg

"RyanG85" said:
:pbj Happy Birthday :pbj She's held up well, cant say that for many 42 year olds....
Thank's...I think the "extreme make over" I gave her back in '05-'08 helped the ole girl out a little bit. Now she's loud and proud and growing old gracefully.

isn't it ironic???

42 yrs ago today, dales car was brand new & had just rolled off the assembly line. on that day, i crapped in my diaper & probably ate something strained from a jar.

42 yrs later, dales car still looks like new, midlife probably crapped in his diaper & ate something strained from a jar... :yah

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
isn't it ironic???

42 yrs ago today, dales car was brand new & had just rolled off the assembly line. on that day, i crapped in my diaper & probably ate something strained from a jar.

42 yrs later, dales car still looks like new, midlife probably crapped in his diaper & ate something strained from a jar... :yah

:kburn

Back