• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

50th LasVegas...Bueller?Bueller?

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So...anyone going? :dun

I'm booked at MGM 17Apr-21Apr :dun. I signed up for the event at LV Speedway too. On Saturday night I just booked the Jersey Boys at Paris.

So I've read some talk here of those saying they were going. Its time to sound off.

Oh....and I'll be driving the '67 there.....exactly 500 miles from door to door. :thum

Headed up there on Tuesday with Murphy in tow. Will be there until Monday morning. I'm staying at the Monte Carlo with my fellow club members.

Really Mike? You missed the other two posts where I asked the same thing?

I'm headed out the 16th with the fastback on a trailer behind the motorhome. Picking the kid up in college in LA then "Camping" at the RV park behind Circus Circus. Have the car registered for the show at Vegas.

"KBMWRS" said:
So...anyone going? :dun

I'm booked at MGM 17Apr-12Apr. I signed up for the event at LV Speedway too. On Saturday night I just booked the Jersey Boys at Paris.

So I've read some talk here of those saying they were going. Its time to sound off.

Oh....and I'll be driving the '67 there.....exactly 500 miles from door to door. :thum

Het Mike let us know how the reverse stay goes, you know from the "17Apr-12Apr". You all have fun, I'll be at the one in Charlotte.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

We plan to drive down for one of the days. I just have to check the other thread to see what is going on when. A dinner thing would be good for us.

We probably won't have one of the Mustangs, but want to see everyone anyway.

Mel

Mike:
I could drive down with you on the 17th, but I don't have a room or anyone to watch my dog. Would you mind having an old, fat guy and a Husky/Wolf in your room???? No, huh? Oh well. Let me know how that reverse stay thing works out too. Do you actually emerge younger than when you checked in? If so, I'm going to make a reservation ending in 1968. :thum

"RagTop" said:
Mike:
I could drive down with you on the 17th, but I don't have a room or anyone to watch my dog. Would you mind having an old, fat guy and a Husky/Wolf in your room???? No, huh? Oh well. Let me know how that reverse stay thing works out too. Do you actually emerge younger than when you checked in? If so, I'm going to make a reservation ending in 1968. :thum

If you don't mind driving an extra 2 hours your dog is welcome to stay here. We have three that would probably love to play with him. 2 Labradoodles and a 13+ year old Corky/shepherd mix.

We may even be able to find a spot for your head to flop a few nights.

Mel

We wanted to go the 50th but we have a wedding to go to. Also no MITM because we have two weddings to go in early October. All of Jenn's cousins wanted to get married this year. She only has a few. Also the only way for me to relax is to put me on a boat for 2 weeks!

Anyways we went on cruise this year and went through Panama Canal amazing!!!

2014-02-20223218.jpg

We're leaving for Vegas on Tuesday in our 67, 4 hour drive. Staying at my sister's place about 12 miles from the speedway.

Picked up the 65 from the painter today, had some last minute touch up done before Vegas. A few days of making her pretty and we will be ready to go.

Crusty (Frank) and I will be driving our Mustangs...leaving Thursday morning.

Hope to see a few of you at Bryan's Friday night.

Mike

Hi guys, I hope all your drives to/from Sin City and fun and uneventful. I hope WaldoPro finds a ride to the show. Please remember that all of you are representatives StangFix first and should behave accordingly. No late nights, cussing, drinking, or feline abuse.

Half way to Vegas. Stopped in Pasadena for the night to grab the kid from college. Headed out from here around noon on Thursday.
re8ujate.jpg

"Laurie S." said:
What a disaster at packet pickup today! We stood in line for 3 hours.

Oh that is not what I want to hear. Hopefully they have it figured out by tomorrow when we roll in!

"kb3" said:
Half way to Vegas. Stopped in Pasadena for the night to grab the kid from college. Headed out from here around noon on Thursday.
re8ujate.jpg
Now that is how to travel! Nice set up, Ken.

"Horseplay" said:
"kb3" said:
re8ujate.jpg
Now that is how to travel! Nice set up, Ken.
+ 1....Motels ? We don't need no stinkin' Motels.

Back