• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

50th O'Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels - Kansas City

Screw Fonz - Spongebob will be there! :craz

What's this "enclosed trailer" weanie crap? :po

Marks got a perfectly good trailer sitting in his barn, with his two watch owls keeping an eye on it. I'll come help you do some midnight shoppin.......just sayin

I went to WoW's last year - there was snow and slush and crap all over the streets. No way in HEEL would I drive the GO car in that.

I've taken a car 3 times, no problems..... But I was lucky.

IF Gary Lezak's theory is correct, last week's storm (which was 60 days after the Basehor show) will return again in ~60 days - which makes it WOW weekend... :scar

You're more than welcome to come borrow the rig J. Come to think of it, Dan's a lot closer and he has a trailer just sitting in his yard similar to mine :ecit

Well.... as much as I hate to confess. I never changed out the power steering pump. So I don't want to take it and make a puddle of fluid on the floor. LoL. The car is stored and covered for the winter anyway.

"silverblueBP" said:
Ahhhhh Haaaaaaa................busted!
Leave him alone Mark, the attention is set on the truck. And rightfully so, i want to see more pics of that thing. :vic

Back