• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

56 yesterday--15 today--0 windchill---ahhhhh--Illinois

Flysure1

I did not think the snow would stick this fast after the 50 degree record setting days we have had lately--wrong--drifts in driveway already. It is too cold to go out and take pictures.

"Flysure1" said:
I did not think the snow would stick this fast after the 50 degree record setting days we have had lately--wrong--drifts in driveway already. It is too cold to go out and take pictures.

You pussy !!
:wop

Phhhhht, it was single digits here this morning, with flurries most of the day. 45mph winds sure do make it chilly.

Dang...and I was driving with the window down this afternoon. Gotta love sunny and 70's in January!!

"66gt350" said:
Dang...and I was driving with the window down this afternoon. Gotta love sunny and 70's in January!!
:stu :stu
But....it's supposed to get cool this weekend. I hope not too cool.

"70 StangMan" said:
:stu :stu
But....it's supposed to get cool this weekend. I hope not too cool.

I hope it gets so cold you have to turn the AC off.

Re: Re: 56 yesterday--15 today--0 windchill---ahhhhh--Illinois

"Horseplay" said:
About 5" so far and supposed to be more over night. Had to happen sooner or later.

Unfortunately. At least it was later this year. We are only getting 6-7 inches of snow up here. The blowing is the biggest problem.

Re: Re: 56 yesterday--15 today--0 windchill---ahhhhh--Illinois

"RapidRabbit" said:
Unfortunately. At least it was later this year. We are only getting 6-7 inches of snow up here. The blowing is the biggest problem.
practice makes perfect. give her a little while

Re: Re: Re: 56 yesterday--15 today--0 windchill---ahhhhh--Illinois

"70 StangMan" said:
When it's that cold I'll bet it is. :roll

Shrinkage!

Holy crap its getting cold out there.

Back