• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

64.5-73 Underdash Harnesses Wanted!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Do you have any underdash harnesses from 64.5-73 Mustangs collecting dust in the attic, or worse yet, on the kitchen table? Do you need cash for your other projects or vices? Here's your chance to become rich and retain your lack of fame! I refurbish underdash harnesses to OEM functionality for a modest price, well below that of reproduction harnesses, and offer a 2 year warranty. To do so requires a stock of harnesses that can be cannibalized for parts and harnesses that can be refurbished (recycled) and given to a good home.

Please! I am not interested in tailight or any underhood harnesses, as either the wiring has been exposed to the elements too long to be guaranteed functional or the repro harnesses are reasonably priced. Thank you.

In particular, I'm in great need of 1968 and 71/73's. I typically offer $50 for a restorable harness plus shipping. Contact Randy at harnesses@fusemail.com or send me a private message.

I'm in desperate need to restock my supply of harnesses and parts...so if y'all have something and need some spending money, let's make a deal!

there was a 72 grande at pull-a-part the other day. if i get back out there soon i'll see whats left of the harness & if it's decent, you can have it for whatever the cost is (probably cheap, as they don't usually charge much on wiring etc). anything special to look at on that other than if it's been hacked up?

Mid, I think I have some harnesses in the garage. When I get back from Canada I will check. You are welcome to them if they are here. I am not sure if they made the move to Utah. If they are there, you can just have them.

Mel

Randy, do you have any need for damaged harnesses for parts? I had a 68 underdash harness that was partially damaged in a fire. It has several good connectors still if you can use them. Also have some other misc harnesses that I'll throw in the box too if you want them.

Yes I would! PM me with what you got and let's work out a deal somehow.

I'm still willing (and able!) to buy any and all underdash harnesses you have laying around. I'll even pay for shipping if you have access to FedEx.

Back