• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE '65 Fastback FOR SALE

jdyess755

I started this project in 2014. Life happened and now it is time to part with it. Haven't really touched it since I posted on the Member Builds Thread.

'65 Fastback 2+2
All metal replacement has been performed. The only thing that was salvaged from the original car was the "A" Pillar, "B" Pillar and the Roof.

- Mini Tubs installed
- Subframe Connectors installed
- 4 Link rear suspension (Partially installed)
- Mustang II Front suspension crossmember installed
- New glass (Smoke tinted)
- Power windows
- So much more.............

I have most of the original equipment. My plans were to install all new Drivetrain, Interior, Electrical, etc. so I no longer have these items. (Donated them to a friend for his '66 Mustang Coupe)

Attachments

• Returned to my shop.JPG
    Returned to my shop.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Roof Installed.JPG
    Roof Installed.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Original.JPG
    Original.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Trunk pan.JPG
    Trunk pan.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Front view.JPG
    Front view.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 18
Is the blue car in the pic hiw it was when you started the project? Is it on the dolly currently

How much are you asking?

Help yourself out by clarifying what all you have with the car. For example, do you have all the interior trim pieces specific to the fastback? The exterior, slider panels and interior vent pieces that make-up the full extractor assemblies? These are extremely important as none of them are reproduced. Everything else is not that critical as its all non-fastback specific and likely easily obtainable.

I also suggest not being shy about how much you have into it now. You won't get anything near what you should. That's just how this goes but by clearly making it known you can save yourself a while bunch of time wasted with "buyers" who have no business asking about the car. Intelligent buyers will understand the costs to get it to this point and see the value possible by buying yours instead of going down the path on their own.

Good luck on the sale and sorry you are having to part with it. I can appreciate the sacrifice and pain.

Yes sir, the Blue car is how it was when I purchased it. It is currently on the dolly. Haven't really touched it since the original postings. Added the Subframe connectors.

I really don't know where to start.

Is the blue car in the pic hiw it was when you started the project? Is it on the dolly currently

How much are you asking?
Yes sir, the Blue car is how it was when I purchased it. It is currently on the dolly. Haven't really touched it since the original postings. Added the Subframe connectors.

I really don't know where to start.

Help yourself out by clarifying what all you have with the car. For example, do you have all the interior trim pieces specific to the fastback? The exterior, slider panels and interior vent pieces that make-up the full extractor assemblies? These are extremely important as none of them are reproduced. Everything else is not that critical as its all non-fastback specific and likely easily obtainable.

I also suggest not being shy about how much you have into it now. You won't get anything near what you should. That's just how this goes but by clearly making it known you can save yourself a while bunch of time wasted with "buyers" who have no business asking about the car. Intelligent buyers will understand the costs to get it to this point and see the value possible by buying yours instead of going down the path on their own.

Good luck on the sale and sorry you are having to part with it. I can appreciate the sacrifice and pain.
Items Included:
- Interior trim pieces
- Interior vent pieces
- Original gauge cluster
- Exterior slider panels
- New headlamp buckets
- Front Fenders
- Doors
- Hood
- Deck lid

Items NOT Included:
- Engine
- Transmission
- Rear End
- Carpet
- Front Seats

New Items:
- Floorpan
- Trunk pan
- Rocker panels
- Rear Quarter panels
- Firewall
- Inner fender aprons
- Radiator support
- Seat riser
- Mini Tubs
- Mustang II front suspension
- 4-Link Rear Suspension
- Tinman Subframe Connectors (Installed)
- Gauge Cluster bezel
- Heater Control Assembly

Over $30,000 already invested. All serious offers will be considered.

Last edited:
Back