• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'66 Coupe with ALL the goodies

Sounds like this car does not have the "midlife" curse but may very well have its own curse from living to close to :nick or something. Guess owning this one will be a new experience daily.

The car doesn't have the "curse of midlife", but it may have the curse of 66gt350 on it. There are several parts that I used to own and are now on the car!!!

"66gt350" said:
The car doesn't have the "curse of midlife", but it may have the curse of 66gt350 on it. There are several parts that I used to own and are now on the car!!!

Very true. The 9" chunk, the 351w heads, the Harland Sharpe roller rockers, the Edelbrock water pump, and the left front fender all came from Rob.

"AzPete" said:
Ahhhhhhh crap..............

Sorry John...I guess I shouldn't have said anything until the car was in florida!!! :craz

ps...isn't the tranny also cursed?

"AzPete" said:
Just to let you all know......I guess John just sold this bucket of bolts.........and guess where it will live now...can you say Florida... :vic :coo :ecit :) :craz

Now, to sell mine..........
Are you going to post it here ( with the optional StangFix discount) Pete ??

You guys sure are generous with my money......I guess I could start at a higher number....then do a 50% off.....I said I COULD...... :lol Call with the cash....you never know.

Boy, I guess I don't lurk here often enough. Congrats on the sale I never thought I'd see.

"johnpro" said:
I will keep the plates, though, I think.

Hmmmm, for a pair of '66 black plates I'll trade you my bench seat. You could use it for your next project. . .

Robert

Back