• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 Arm Rests in a 65...Updated w/pics...

65coupei6

Does anyone know how much wider a 67 arm rest is verse a 65? Measuring from the door panel towards the seat.
I am considering swapping to the 67 style put am afraid they might hit my 94 seats when the door is closed.

I know the 65 arm rest is about 2 inches from the panel out. What is the the 67?

Re: 65 vs 67 Arm Rests

My 68 is 2.25" which look pretty similar to the 67's width, but hopefully we will get a 67 owner to chime in shortly. Is the mounting bolt pattern the same?

Hi

I have a standart black interior in my 67 fastback and I measure about 50mm , thats about 2 inches .
Hope this will help you . :bowdown

Thanks to you both! Yes, the bolt hole spacing is 6 inches apart. I can finally have some nice arm rests. :thu

What's a mm? I did not learn that in school. Damn U.S. always has to be different. :hide

I did just the opposite... I put the 65/66 style armrests on my '68. I think they looked better with the custom door panels and handles I used, but do agree they aren't the nicest in terms of comfort.

Bought some new white 67 arm rests on Ebay for $10. :yah

Painted them charcoal black like most of my interior.

Back