• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

8 point

gwstang

Shot this 8 point right at dark sun. evening. He came barreling down a hill on the back side of my property where there is a creek and I was just waiting for such a moment One shot, and he has a nice even rack and his ears are not torn up from fighting yet. The rut is just starting down here in central Alabama. I will have a buddy of mine mount him! Usually some tines are broken and the ears/head is really scarred up from fighting so I am proud to mount this one and display! The processor weigh him (I had already dressed and cleaned him) and he was right at 150 Lbs dressed.

Christmas2009007.jpg

Christmas2009002.jpg

Christmas2009003.jpg

More pics here:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/gwstang/8%20point%202009/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :coo

and he's even sticking his tongue out at Craig!

I think he committed suicide and your just bragging about taking one shot while he was hanging there. :lol

Good shot. :pbj

Nice. There's not much worth hunting around here. From the deer that I've seen, my doberman is bigger than those. People around here get excited for shooting not even a 2 point, but a forkin' horn. Plus I don't wanna go hunting in August and September, when it's still hotter than hell here.

they are like that here and all pets around here. Huge turkey too. Saw about 50 of the turkey today. They are just down the street. Now if I could just get then to my yard, I could have wild turkey without going to the state liquor store.

Nice buck.

Mel

Back