• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh

crustycurmudgeon

Home.

index.php

AWESOME! Now you need some car and naked women posters on the walls, some tools and a big mess and it will really be home... :thu

Frank,
Congrats! I read on Facebook last night about a StangFix moving in BBQ party? How nice! :thu

Congrats Frank, enjoy the new home and whatever you do, don't let the Kali rif raff near your nice house!

Great Great News Frank !!!!
The pride of ownership is a wonderful thing
Congratulations....and all the best
Toni and Vin

Nice. Nothing like a new house to live in. Now get out there and build a grand garagemahal in the back yard!

Thanks, everyone. I'll have a lot of help from my sister and will be busy for the next 4 weekends painting, tiling, renovating the bathrooms, etc.

My enthusiasm was dampened a bit when I signed up for water and sewer service. The base monthly bill will be more than $110 per month! Water is extra at $2.02 per 100 cu. ft. Sewer alone is $93/month and slated to go up again in July. It seems the city recently had to build a new wastewater treatment facility to keep up with the population growth. I knew something was up when my sister noted "why are all the lawns in the neighborhood brown?"

Sounds like a little water rationing is in order. Here's a little advice before you flush that water guzzling toilet.

"If it's yellow, leave it mellow"
"If it's brown, flush it down"

Back