• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Accent?

"guruatbol" said:
Anyway, they were fascinated with my accent in Canada. I can only imagine down under....

Mel

So what would they think of someone talking Texan? It is a whole other language you know :ecit

Imagine what those Aussie girls would do if they heard Duane :ep

My wife and I argued about that all the way home from MBB2. I tried to tell her he wasn't but she wouldn't listen!

By the time we got home, she had me convinced.

Wow, I need to meet these Aussie girls. Most women come to the above conclusion just from me looking at them. Speaking of MBB, you should've seen the looks when Steve, Ryan, and I were playing putt putt. The bikers felt so bad they were giving us donations. I can't imagine what some fine ladies would've done.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
My wife and I argued about that all the way home from MBB2. I tried to tell her he wasn't but she wouldn't listen!

Wow ,it took that long ??

"70 StangMan" said:
Wow ,it took that long ??

It took her so long because My point was I think Duane was every bit as smart as I am...

The rough part is that my wife and I agreed on that point.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
It took her so long because My point was I think Duane was every bit as smart as I am...

Steve, yer not giving yourself enough credit, Mkay!

:ecit

"AtlantaSteve" said:

Now that's funny! :lol :lol :lol

I put the English gal on my Garmin...much better than the bitch from America! Gawd, I couldn't stand her!

Back