• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Added some new stuff!

Sluggo

Added a mod that automatically generates a welcome e-mail to newbs.
Added a footnote option[nb]note 1[/nb]
Added force topic so admins can force you to read a topic[nb]:admn[/nb]
Working on adding skype and possibly a couple more things.

If you are in the mood to add and modify things how about the message icon. See the Christmas tree that I used here and is good for what one month out of the year? How about a birthday cake if you able to add something. If not swap the tree for a cake.
[nb]Change icon[/nb]
[nb]Birthday cake[/nb]

fd

*sigh*

I added the Christmas tree icon for one topic only...the one where we were doing the push for OpenTracker's Christmas Care Packages for the troops.

I fully intended to get rid of it after the holidays, but you started using it so I left it alone.

Now you want me to delete it?? I'll add a birthday cake if that'll make you happy :)

"AtlantaSteve" said:
*sigh*
I fully intended to get rid of it after the holidays, but you started using it so I left it alone.[nb]I have only been using it because it was there, it is a holiday symbol, and as the SWMBO likes to call me because I am an arsehole.[/nb]

Now you want me to delete it?? I'll add a birthday cake if that'll make you happy :)[nb]I only asked to delete it if you needed the room. If you can add a cake that would be cool too.[/nb]

fd

"70_Fastback" said:
Hmm... Where is this force read topic issue?[nb]Because I like the sound of it[/nb]

It can only be accessed from the admin menu.[nb]Only for admins[/nb]

I simply tell it what post # must be read and it's done[nb]TADA![/nb]

"Sluggo" said:
It can only be accessed from the admin menu.[nb]Only for admins[/nb]

I simply tell it what post # must be read and it's done[nb]TADA![/nb]

Well damnit![nb]Because THAT would be fun to jack with Mark with...[/nb]

See if I ever help you again with buffing through your paint.

"beach pony" said:
I am so totally confused with this 1, 2, [1], [2] crap. Am I missing something here? :wtf

Yes[nb]Apparently you are[/nb]
It's like footnotes in a book. Maybe it would make more sense if it were used in a context where there was more paragraphs.

Of course you know that people with gigantic ears[nb]
bobblebp.gif
[/nb] have a tendancy to be a pain in the arse.

They typically drive fruity[nb] :sbbp[/nb]cars and have major difficulty passing turds.[nb]
pink-pt-cruiser-limo-front.jpg
[/nb]

Quite often they can be found on forums posting simply for the sake of upping their post count, sometimes referred to as a Post Whore[nb]Post Whore: Someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy[/nb]

I hope it all makes better sense now. Clicking on the footnote's number in the paragraph will take you directly to the reference.

"Sluggo" said:
Yes[nb]Apparently you are[/nb]
It's like footnotes in a book. Maybe it would make more sense if it were used in a context where there was more paragraphs.

Of course you know that people with gigantic ears[nb]
bobblebp.gif
[/nb] have a tendancy to be a pain in the arse.

They typically drive fruity[nb] :sbbp[/nb]cars and have major difficulty passing turds.[nb]
pink-pt-cruiser-limo-front.jpg
[/nb]

Quite often they can be found on forums posting simply for the sake of upping their post count, sometimes referred to as a Post Whore[nb]Post Whore: Someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy[/nb]

I hope it all makes better sense now. Clicking on the footnote's number in the paragraph will take you directly to the reference.

Ha HA HA!!!!

kelso_burn.gif

Back