• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ah, La Dolce Vita! pics added

nymustang

Just finishing up our last day of a week long trip to Positano, Italy. For those who have not been, do yourself a favor and book a flight. We went with the whole family and rented a villa overlooking the sea. What a life! Food was fantastic, sights were amazing. I wish I could find a way to make this my permanent home! Back home to boring ol' New York tomorrow. Hope everyone has had a great week! Pics coming when I return.....

Re: Ah, La Dolce Vita!

Very cool. Can't wait to see the pics. :thu

We went to Italy 2 years ago and it was amazing. I didn't want to come home either.
The Amalfi coast was our favorite part of the trip. the towns and scenery were awesome!

Re: Ah, La Dolce Vita!

Here's a few pics to prove the trip. I nee to find the GFs camera as she did most of the picture taking.

One of the best parts of the trip was hanging out with my nephew who I don't get to see much. He and his parents live in Germany so they came down and spent the week with us. He LOVED him some gelato....

And my girlfriend decided she really loved the classic Fiat Cinquecento. She thought we should get one until she saw this picture and realized there is now way her or I would fit in one.

Back