• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All things must pass

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
If I could pass this kidney stone then life could go on. Never had one before so I did not know what was going on. Pain on my left side that would not go away. Went to the ER Wednesday night. Cat scan to confirm it. I was dehydrated and that did not help. But problem now is that I am backed up. Side effect of the pain medication. It is good to have nurse as a wife. Making me drink fluids and stuff to get the plumbing unclogged.

fd

I had one back in 2001. Worst pain eva, but I did learn to drink more water. None since thankfully.

Get better!

Mark

Never had one, but I've been told the pain is the worst. Can't they sonically blast it apart to make it easier to pass?

Never had one, but I've been told the pain is the worst. Can't they sonically blast it apart to make it easier to pass?
It is small at 4mm, they can sonically break it up if it gets stuck. But the doctor said that is painful too.

fd

Can't see it hurting any worse than being a STEELERS (or BEARS) fan this season. Try to keep things in perspective, Tim.

4mm !!! Thats gonna hurt.....big time !

( trying reverse psychology here. Don't tell ! )

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Nothing like the feeling after it passes. While it's passing though......

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Prayers and quick recovery for you.

My wife has had 3 this year, they seem to be a side effect of her cancer drugs.

I am in standby mode. No pain right now. Drinking lots of water to help it move along. From the YouTube I have looked at it can take up to 3 weeks.

fd

Do you know the cause, dehydration is a major cause. Julie's are Uric Acid, a side effect of dying blood cells.

I am in standby mode. No pain right now. Drinking lots of water to help it move along. From the YouTube I have looked at it can take up to 3 weeks.

fd
Can't your drink beer instead of water?

Do you know the cause, dehydration is a major cause. Julie's are Uric Acid, a side effect of dying blood cells.
In the winter time when it is cool out I am not thirsty. I have in the past drank a water on the way home just because. I have reusable water containers, always have at least 2 with me in the cooler. But that was one of my issues, I was dehydrated when we went to the ER. Had trouble finding a vein. Put 2 bags of fluid in me. I learned my lessen, I will always drink a water every day.

fd

Back