• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Alright you cock-doddlers, here I am

Waffles

Alright, after a serious leave of absence, I am here. Valley Firearms let me know you all missed me and Dave was looking for someone to blow him for a crisp $50. I'm here now.

During my absence, I was fighting crime and making children with numerous women.

Actually, let's see. I got married and have been in school. I still post on mustangforums because I like feeling like I'm smarter than everyone else, and that site helps with that.

Anyway, I am picking up a Flowmaster kit tomorrow, so that's cool, aside from that, MI weather blows, and I haven't been able to enjoy my car yet this year.

Hello, gentlemen, it's good to be back.

I still post on mustangforums because I like feeling like I'm smarter than everyone else, and that site helps with that.

That's not saying much Mr. Waffles. I gave up on that site for no other reason than the sheer volume of idiots.

If you start hanging out with dumb people, guess what happens to you?..... okay, scratch that, you'll probably benefit from it.

:bow

Holy F. Got my flowmaster kit installed today....

from shitty turbo mufflers, LOL night and DAY. it's AMAZING. I can't believe I waited so long.

I actually have a few tech things I'll be posting about later tonight, but now I got a few things (and one woman) to do.

Good to be back. the general ratio of intelligence here is higher, though sanborn doesn't do much to help your cause there.

"blue65coupe" said:
Now Jeremy will stop his whining.

He wasn't whining. He was just waiting for Waffles to come back before putting on his doors. I guess Jeremy gave up a couple days early.

Boo hoo. You could've pmed me or emailed me, it would've notified me that you missed me and wanted me to hold your hand.

"He kinda has to, you got no door handles......"

I guess Rick has never seen your impression of Luke Duke, it's pretty f'n hilarious :rofl

Back