• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Graffiti Jun9-11 Register open 15Mar

I will be there, just registered today as well. Now to register the boy’s purple car

Admitting that you have a purple car is the first step in recovery. Now the second step is working on at least ONE of those other cars you own.:p

Registered for the Cruise and the show. Looking forward to visiting with all of you again.

Unless you are tired of La Villa Ravioli, we will bring more of the same !!!

Just a few weeks away. Time to work on the headcount. Same plan as always, bbq at my place Friday night?

Jeff - ravs are always a great hit!

One week away from the shindig. Plan is as always, meet at my place before 5pm on Friday if you are going to cruise that night. Interesting enough, they have not filled all the cruise spots so the traffic may flow even better this year. After the cruise 8-8:30ish we will return to my place for food and adult beverages. I will supply the BBQ's meats, feel free to bring a side and any adult beverage you prefer. Plenty of parking as always!

Hi, what time are we meeting at Ken's on Friday for the cruise downtown?
Also Ken, could I ask you to pick up my packet on Friday? Thanks!

Happy to pick up any of the packs. We need to leave my house a bit after 5 to get to the cruise route. The cruise starts at 6

Back