• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

America's favorite national pastime: HATING SOCCER

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Team USA lost. Yippee. We can now be returned to our regular programming.
Bring on Honey BooBoo! Yieehaw!

I know ...soccer is a bit too complex to understand for an average american. :whis :whis

You had an outstanding goalkeeper.

"B67FSTB" said:
I know ...soccer is a bit too complex to understand for an average american. :whis :whis

You had an outstanding goalkeeper.

Thanks for the compliments, it was a well played game on all accounts. Tim did make some awesome saves.

From infinity and beyond

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Thanks for the compliments, it was a well played game on all accounts. Tim did make some awesome saves.

From infinity and beyond

Some saves ? alot saves !! TIM = best minister of defence they say !!! :thum :thum

"B67FSTB" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:

From infinity and beyond

Some saves ? alot saves !! TIM = best minister of defence they say !!! :thum :thum

Well more than average, my son refers to him as Super Tim.

From infinity and beyond

He had 16 saves. The most in a World Cup match since 1966. He is the only reason the score was close. If it wasn't for him it would have bee 8-1.

"68EFIvert" said:
He had 16 saves. The most in a World Cup match since 1966. He is the only reason the score was close. If it wasn't for him it would have bee 8-1.

YES ! Tim has broken the record.

Now up to Argentina and Mr Messi on saterday 18.00 CET

The best way I've found to describe soccer to anyone in this country is like watching the action in a singles bar, 22 guys trying like crazy to score and only two or three do.

Back