• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another day....

Nice, Pat. I took mine out for a bit of a drive today myself. Had to wash it first though. I laid a new marble floor in the dining room this past week (one of many honey-do's I had been able to put off until this damn lockdown!) and was mixing the mortar in the garage. Car ended up with a nice layer of white mortar dust all over it. Idiot! Oh well. Gave me an excuse to wash it and then do the necessary high speed drive/dry!

I got the new Wilwood rear discs mocked up on Jane, everything looks shipshape EXCEPT my wheel studs are now about 1/4" too short.... ughhhhHHHHHH. So now I have to take everything back off, knock out the studs, find an impact somewhere, find new studs somewhere, zip em on, and then start over.

The good news is that once the studs are taken care of, seems like the Wilwoods will take about 30 mins to install. The hardest part will be fudging with the parking brake and brake lines. Yay!

Back