• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another new member post

fbproject

Finally stopped lurking around here and desided to introduce myself and my project to this forum. Currently working on a 65 fastback that had the usual for Wisconsin rusted out sections. Not much below the windows is original any more so I don't have to feel bad about going a more modified for comfort direction. It will have a fairly plain 289 c-4 combination and not a whole lot else to draw any attention to it. Wife claims it could be done by now if I spent as much time working on it as I do on the computer looking at other peoples rides :hmm Its been going on six years that I've been working on it so she may have a point. I'll be back with questions if I get the picture posting part figured out :conf

And another welcome to a place that may get a bit odd but you will get the answers you ask for and then some.

Welcome.

You won't find too many people on this board that will question your decision to make your ride what you want it to be.
I think everyone here has their cars modded.

Have fun.

"Sluggo" said:
I think everyone here has their cars modded.

Mine is modded to be 95% concours correct.

Welcome, newbie!

And that last 5% is way off........plus the driver is no where near concours either.

That's the last time I'm letting you touch my 65 year old bourbon...you ungrateful twit! :guns

Welcome to the forum! I feel that every Mustang should be restored to stock. I think I could get away with a concours judging on my car. What do you guys think? :hmm

Now we know who has been into Midlifes 65 year old bourbon. Concours judging vs concours winning......long ways apart. :bash

Welcome to StangFix newguy.

We can help you with everything! .....other than actually physically working on your car.

Dave

"daveSanborn" said:
Welcome to StangFix newguy.

We can help you with everything! .....other than actually physically working on your car.

Dave

Dave,
No visit to Ireland would be complete without spending some time working on my car... :nice

"68EFIvert" said:
Welcome to the forum! I feel that every Mustang should be restored to stock. I think I could get away with a concours judging on my car. What do you guys think? :hmm
I agree, I would never modify a Mustang. Your vert looks stock to me!
Welcome!!!

Back