• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Answer for Dave and Craig and question for the Mods

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
"daveSanborn" said:
WTF is that? Is she even human?

Does this pic look more real?

Now my question for the mods. One of the NorCal dudes posted a pic in the infamous thong thread that had nipplidge showing. Sluggo removed it and said that a link should be used. So can I make clickable links that show a little more? Like these...

[move]fd[/move]

I think the whiteness of her skin tone makes her look fake. The second picture does look more real but almost to young.

What clickable links??????????

Ahhhhh........just depends on who is around when viewing for that option..............

Also, I was wondering if the young lady with the white headdress was going to go away. Not necessary by me though....... :)......

"AzPete" said:
I think the whiteness of her skin tone makes her look fake. The second picture does look more real but almost to young.

What clickable links??????????

She is probably a 15 year old Russian girl. :beat

fd

Yeah..... please don't tell me that this child like creature is in any way sexually appealing. I suppose if I were 15 she would be a hottie, but I'm not. Let's try and keep this thread pointed in the right direction. I don't want to open it and see what appear to be underage girls/kids. 18? Sure. 14-15 year old look-a-likes? Not so much.

"daveSanborn" said:
Yeah..... please don't tell me that this child like creature is in any way sexually appealing. I suppose if I were 15 she would be a hottie, but I'm not. Let's try and keep this thread pointed in the right direction. I don't want to open it and see what appear to be underage girls/kids. 18? Sure. 14-15 year old look-a-likes? Not so much.

I could not agree with you more Dave. I would like to meet her Mom, I bet that she is hot. :craz Point is that it was not my intent to post a pic of a young girl. I was making sure that no naughty parts were visible, and did not look at the girl close enough.
I still have not got an answer, can I link a pic to another pic that is showing naughty parts. Nice naughty parts, not gross ones. :beat

fd

"FordDude" said:
I could not agree with you more Dave. I would like to meet her Mom, I bet that she is hot. :craz Point is that it was not my intent to post a pic of a young girl. I was making sure that no naughty parts were visible, and did not look at the girl close enough.
I still have not got an answer, can I link a pic to another pic that is showing naughty parts. Nice naughty parts, not gross ones. :beat

fd
I used to wonder about those pretty young things' mothers. Now I gotta ask after their Grandmas. :craz

I would suggest if anyone wants to link (whether a pic linking to another pic, or a straight link, or whatever) that said link be flagged as NSFW (Not Safe For Work/Not Safe for Wife) so that those of us with bosses or families we wish to not view such material around will have the opportunity to avoid said materials.

That's just my opinion. This site tries, intentionally, to be very vague in the "rules department" because we want everyone here to feel like adults, who are allowed to make their own decisions, and who we trust to make the right decisions, and because once you get in the "rule making biddness" it's hard to get back out.

Right now it's pretty simple around here. No nips, no lips, keep the potty mouth under the password boards. We'd like to keep it simple. So if you're going to link to pictures that are outside those rules, do so responsibly.

In fact, EVERYTHING you do around here? Do so responsibly, and we'll be able to keep the unique feel this board has.

Being the father of 3 girls I'm not too impressed with the "teen" appearing model being posted. I have removed the ones that I found, if there is more I encourage you mods to make them go away.

Seems like the pics in this thread are pushing the envelope on a regular basis.

NO NIPS, NO LIPS. PERIOD, that includes a glimpse.

Consideration was given to lifting the no nips part of the rule but it's not gonna happen.

Please note, it is called the thong thread not panties around the ankles thread.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
I would suggest if anyone wants to link (whether a pic linking to another pic, or a straight link, or whatever) that said link be flagged as NSFW (Not Safe For Work/Not Safe for Wife) so that those of us with bosses or families we wish to not view such material around will have the opportunity to avoid said materials.

I primarily surf here at work. Amazing I am getting through with NMCI.

In regard to NSFW, my wife would be annoyed at several of the avatars guys have.

"silverblueBP" said:
Should I change my Avatar to a smaller caliber rifle?

What rifle? Come back when you have a real one to talk about.

m61pod.jpg

Back