• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bach from the bought the farm.

70 StangMan

Donator
Hello everyone. Last wed a close call a week ago tonite. I had what they

call "widow maler" . Something burst on my brain. Im locky they say. Being the retard that I am they said I had 2 trunk blood supply lupply lines and the second one burdt. Long way to go but I'm happy to be alive. Plewase excuse typos. This aint easy. Just glad to ne alive.

Wowsers, I'm sorry to hear about this but glad to hear that it was caught and that you got treatment for it. Hopefully things will continue to improve and you be back to enjoying the things you like to do soon.

Went to the heart doc today. He wanted to moniter my "irregular" heartbeat on a extended time frame so they cut a hole between my ribs and shoved a dokickey in there that last 3 years and moniters 24/7 in case weierd shit happens. Sends info to a base station at home and to the doc's office. Sore as a Mutha. bur still kickin'. Back to work but firing on about 4. Yee Haa.

Went to the heart doc today. He wanted to moniter my "irregular" heartbeat on a extended time frame so they cut a hole between my ribs and shoved a dokickey in there that last 3 years and moniters 24/7 in case weierd shit happens. Sends info to a base station at home and to the doc's office. Sore as a Mutha. bur still kickin'. Back to work but firing on about 4. Yee Haa.
Well I do hope you're on the mend. Heart issues can be a biotch.

I'll take an extra rythm pill for you.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back