• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bad Brush Fires in Myrtle Beach

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Let's hope BeachPony and his cronies are not under attack from the massive brush fires in the Myrtle Beach area and that all is well. Tonite's news stated the fires are not under control and no sign of rain for days to come. This is not good...pine trees burn voraciously!

Yes, Rons house is located well south of the "fire zone". The smoke from the fire was in the air up here yesterday.... 150 miles to the north. It's a pretty good sized blaze.

Hey fella's. All's well in my part of town, thankfully. Fire is about 15 miles to the north of me. Looks like we're gonna be good. Fires are about 85 % under control as of this morning. Mid, your right on. Pine trees are literal match sticks. Between what's on the ground and the trees, it was a virtual tinder box. Swept through quickly. At last count I think 70 or so homes were gone, and hundreds damaged. I bought about 500.00 dollars worth of toiletries from the company slush fund and delivered them to the chamber of commerce for the fire fighters. Those jokers are bustin' their asses.

Thanks for lookin in on me!

Back