• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

bad day...

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
my shop burned to the ground today... lost everything inside...
dude, i am so sorry to hear that. I hope no one was injured. Please tell us if there is anything any of us can do to help. I hope that there was some insurance.

To quote a famous PRO out there...."WTF"

No way, you have got to be kidding!

That is F-ed up!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Mel

pics.
IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2453-1.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, it looks like that S**t will buff out!

Don't mind me...I just want you to look at it and say thankfully nobody got hurt and look at what can be salvaged.

I am so happy you are OK. You could have been in there working and trapped.....

Go have a beer and when the insurance company is done, you will be back to normal before you know it. It does look like the cars can be salvaged, maybe many of the tools too.

I do wish I was closer so I could be of more help....

Mel

oh crap! Hey I'm outta town but when I get back I can come over if you need help with anything, really. So sorry.

"Midlife" said:
I don't what to say...but "I'm sorry".

+1

I thought for sure that this was only a joke but when those pics came in......damn. So, so sorry for you. What can we do to help ease the pain?

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]Steve,[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]Sorry about your loss. Looks pretty ugly. Is there anything [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]salvageable[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]?[/size][/font]

"cmayna" said:
+1

I thought for sure that this was only a joke but when those pics came in......damn. So, so sorry for you. What can we do to help ease the pain?

+2

Ditto

Really sorry to see this.

As many others have said it is only stuff, and no one was hurt. Try to look at the positive side, look at all of the brand new tools that you are going to have soon.

fd

Oh holy shit Steve. Man, I feel for you. I am SO SO SO sorry to hear / see this. I wish I would not have seen those pictures. Ugh. What in the world happened ???

Gawd, that is aweful. So sorry brother.

Steve, Terry called me on my way home from work and told me, I felt sick to my stomach as soon as I heard it. Really glad you weren't in there working when it happened. I'm sure you'll have insurance out to get a claim started. After they're done and you can move stuff let me know and I'll come over and help sort.

If you can use my 4X8 tilt/wench flatbed trailer to move anything to Pops let me know and I'll bring it, you can use it as long as you need. I have an 30gal 5hp/1.7hp 150psi compressor (not as nice as yours) but you're welcome to it too, I mostly use it to blow dust off my car...If you can think of anything else I can bring over let me know.

Was your '69 clear of the shop? and the TR4 project? Your truck was so close to being ready for paint, that hurts.
Jon

Sorry to here that. Those pictures made me sick to my stomach. Hopefully you're able to salvage stuff.

Back