• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BBQ / Buffing party with Shag today

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I left a car show early for George called and told me he needed me down to discuss some topics about shag. Well when I get there, I find George BBQing some sirloins steaks, Chicken&Pork tamales, fried eggs, pan fried potatoes, etc. He looks up at me and says, "It's about time, grab a plate and let talk about Shag". And here I had leftover Tri Tip sirloin for breakfast....belch.

Today his workers, once George finished stuffing their tummies, started color sanding and polishing Shag.

He rejected the hood for he could see a couple dimples on top so it will be fixed and reshot tomorrow. Last steps for Shag will be paint bottom and engine compartment. I might take delivery as early as Wednesday.

Beach Pony, He'd be happy to move out to Turtle Beach if you set him up in a condo on the beach with a couple h00ter girls.

There is 6 more new pics after you click on the following. Hit the "next" button to advance.

Shag behind George:

Where did you find a paint/body man that invites you over for lunch on a Sunday, and has his employees there as well? Most painters don't even want their customers even to visit them on weekdays...

Back