• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Be careful out there....

Needless to say, anyone in that vehicle is likely dead.

A friend of mine locally is still sick that he wrecked his '70 240Z car (see attached picture)

He walked away from the accident and it wasn't his fault but still it was a low numbers Z car that is basically no more. He had actually bought the car new, sold it to someone else then bought it back to restore it years later. Now...it's toast.

Attachments

• Franks car.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 139
Holy crap! There's nothing left of that car.

We see a lot of accidents up here with all the snow. People don't pay attention and slow down when the weather gets bad. I've seen some wicked spin outs, but never that bad.

I could not tell what kind of SUV that was, a sub or a Expedition, but needless to say it was not designed to take a side impact at 75+ mph. :skul I have driven in snow before, and was more or less scarred out of my wits, and was more concerned about going off the side then going into oncoming traffic. I saw some snow yesterday, from about 60 miles away. We had a winter storm blow through here over the weekend and dump some snow on the mountains.

fd

Maybe it was a lawyer was behind the wheel of the suv. What an impact.

Years ago we were traveling to Waco on wet roads....I was pre-teen at the time, maybe 12 or so.

My idiot step dad was going to fast on the wet roads and we did a spin out through the median and into the opposite lanes of I-45. We were super lucky there was no oncoming traffic and we quickly slid back into the grass median.

Something tells me if someone had t-boned us in my mom's '80 Cutlass the results would have been about as bad.

When a big rig hits you going freeway speed it's pretty much over for you.

Folks around here can't drive worth a damn when it rains, snow makes things 100x worse. So, I just work from home when it snows.

WOW! I wasn't expecting that. That was absolutely terrible. I really don't think there was anything to tow away from the accident.

I found this same video on Youtube and it said that it happened in Russia. I was a little surprised because of the sizes of the vehicles, looked so much like it was in the U.S. There's at least one follow up video with it. 4 people did die in that crash.

It was nothing short of a miracle that there was not someone coming in the oncoming lane when I was riding out the 60,000 plus pound mixer sliding 300 feet down the middle of a 2 lane highway---glad it didn't end up like these videos.

Back