• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bent axle!

If you download the eBay app they have a 15% off coupon on there right now it's good I'm pretty much everything. then I get notifications from the app whenever there's a deal they do the 15% off thing quite a bit lately
Cool. I just dropped $300 there YESTERDAY. Son of a .....

Wasn't considering you as the audience to that post, dimwit. Of course, then Pat goes and starts talking about getting a POSI. (we need a head smack emoji in the gallery)
I just like to irritate youTerry. You need to be able to correct someone. Might as well be me

Prolly won't be the last time....

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

For the record, I don't like to be grammar or other police. I do think we all have the responsibility to try and help others when we see them doing wrong. I think we would all agree that on many levels our society has been slowly watering itself down to a level of stupidity that makes a Darwin Awards nominee seem routine.
If no one tells someone the "word" prolly is not real how are they to know to stop using it and unintentionally making themselves appear...uh, slow? All of us here may know the difference between a limited slip and a open rear end and the various names and brands attached but what if someone reading the post didn't? They would take what they read here having not a clue that they are still, well, clueless!

If we ignore stupid, stupid wins and we all lose.

Back