• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Blu '67 coupe project is back on!

do you want me to send that head light bucket to Indiana? Let me know an address and when. It's fine here too. It's in my shed.

Getting some welds drilled out and ugly sheet metal pulled off.
81d5781bef928813e6e911b70c6ad7ac.jpg
9475e9d1a760e3115e1c4527f0e5f959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was the ugly sheetmetal?

Already cut off. Cutting off the rest to put new stuff on. After tail panel gets welded, damaged quarter gets removed and NOS quarter gets installed.

And....just like that, the final portion of ugly is removed.
8bdc75730d1b5b33e0cb581dbc448dc8.jpg

The vinyl top was removed. That’s all glue and vinyl top fuzz....lol. The roof is actually in great shape considering it had the top.

Glad to see it moving forward.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

POR 15 on the inside while It can be accessed. Also did the backside of the quarter.
260e6db2442382b21d5a245f3dce5e19.jpg

Last edited:
:D You like those? I'll send you a pair.....LOL
She actually works for Dave. Fresh out of high school and starting college with an eye towards Motorsports Engineering. What a great way to start and learn by being in the mix and observing how things are done.

She actually works for Dave. Fresh out of high school and starting college with an eye towards Motorsports Engineering. What a great way to start and learn by being in the mix and observing how things are done.
I started to say those were the smoothest/hairless legs I'd ever seen on a guy.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

No Thanks Chris. Just wanted a back story and as usual you came through. Good for her.

Back