• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

blue sunoco gas pump

SELLERSRODSHOP

this pump came out of the factory as sunoco. the sight glass spinner is blue/yellow instead of the more universal red/white. pump is in excellent unrestored condition. has a couple small dings in the top of one door (pictured) but the rest is really straight. all doors swing freely, & the pushbutton release on the side door isnt locked up & works as new. has one original porcelain sign & i have an older repop porcelain that matches that i will throw in the deal for the rear door. ad glasses are original. this is a pretty rare pump to find with the light up top. $1700 for anyone on the fix.

Great looking pump but, Holy sheep shart those babies are too valuable for my lightweight wallet! Deb would put a hit out on me for buying a gas pump :chair

I am in NO way saying they aren't worth it.

yeah, its pretty expensive, but fairly rare pump. these go in the $3500 range restored, where the regular style pumps are in the $1500-$2000 range restored.

mid, cant help on the gas @ .34, but can rig it up to pump beer! :beer

"B67FSTB" said:
dammed , live on the wrong side of the ponb. :bomb
Sometimes I wonder Bruno. Some of us might be coming over there if things get much worse over here. :dun

"70 StangMan" said:
"B67FSTB" said:
dammed , live on the wrong side of the ponb. :bomb
Sometimes I wonder Bruno. Some of us might be coming over there if things get much worse over here. :dun

I thought it was pond....not pont or ponb......hmmm.

Back