• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bought my boy his first car.

Fst Blk

699d328ec66b64aabf5870f94f7783e2.jpg

b4b70954f59635f4944ec18581a4d2bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m blessed to be able to buy him something like that. Make me happy knowing how poor I came up and through hard work and dedication, I’ve been successful.

07 Shelby GT with 16k original miles. It is a rebuilt water damage car though. Came out of Hurricane Harvey. Dealer I bought it off of has had it 3 years after buying it with 12k miles. Title status didn’t bother me because we bought it to keep.

07 Shelby GT with 16k original miles. It is a rebuilt water damage car though. Came out of Hurricane Harvey. Dealer I bought it off of has had it 3 years after buying it with 12k miles. Title status didn’t bother me because we bought it to keep.

Nice to be a teenager with a cool car like a Shelby!

Congrats.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What a great first car!

I’ve been teaching him to drive a stick shift in it. We were out and about today and I looked at the plaque and thought, how many kids can say they learned to drive a stick in a Shelby.

2c0ef025d8c7715aee3791330066bb4e.jpg

Lil fellar turns 1 this coming Saturday. I was out putting his ride together this evening.

82573268b7ba34a9dad064e37963e218.jpg

I thought I was a little premature when I got my daughter her first PowerWheels for her 2nd B-Day! LOL

I thought I was a little premature when I got my daughter her first PowerWheels for her 2nd B-Day! LOL

This one comes with a remote control, so I can drive him around the yard until he learns to drive it himself.

Back