• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bumper ?

Doesn't look that hard

http://www.cjponyparts.com/NewTechDualMC.aspx

My brake lines along the firewall look pretty crappy so I was thinking of replacing them also whenever I get around to tearing into the engine bay. Already replaced the ones in the back end of the car.

Looks like the cost would be about $63 before shipping for original lines or $73 for stainless lines....that wouldn't include some other brake lines I'd need but still pretty reasonable.

For the record, that costs more than the water :rofl

"RustyRed" said:
I wish but no they are water...stocking up for hurricane season (or because of the new president) a little early this year. Developing quite the stash of ammo as well so I would suggest it has nothing to do with hurricanes. Guess that makes me one of those "right wing terrorist" the department of homeland defense wants to keep an eye on :rofl :zip

Holy shit! Are you my cousin or sumpin?

"Sluggo" said:
Holy shit! Are you my cousin or sumpin?

Ya never know....I know at least two branches / lines of my family have been in the country a really long time and I've traced one back to Plymouth so I do have a lot of very distant cousins all over the nation :rofl

Back