• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Can You Answer 10 Geography Questions?

You got 10 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
YOU GOT

Geographically Intelligent

That's right, I just "act" like a stupid redneck.

:D:pYou got 10 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. All without googling.

I forgot to say "excluding kalifornications"

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

Wow, I are smart. LOL

Can You Answer 10 Geography Questions? (Hard Version)
You got 9 questions correct: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
YOU GOT

Geographically Intelligent

You got 9 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Another non-educated idiot here.

Bill

OK...I got 10 0ut of 10 correct. But I will admit to guessing on several of them. More based on my knowledge of words than geography!

OK...I got 10 0ut of 10 correct. But I will admit to guessing on several of them. More based on my knowledge of words than geography!
+1 I would bet none of us "knew" every answer. There were a couple, like Ken says, I was able to make a very educated guess on. But I will take a perfect score whenever I can get it!

Part of being smart is not necessarily knowing every answer, but being smart enough to deduce the answer from all available information!

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

Part of being smart is not necessarily knowing every answer, but being smart enough to deduce the answer from all available information!
Is that how you and the other women in your cooking club create new recipes to serve the providers of the household when they come home from work?

Is that how you and the other women in your cooking club create new recipes to serve the providers of the household when they come home from work?

Yeah, that's it. While you're sitting at your desk playing with yourself, I'm with a bunch of young hot milfs "cooking" Remember, this is a college town!

Back