• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Damn Kids...get off my lawn! I hear here's a nice lawn in Ames, IA.

stand by, Mark. I checked the weather for Sioux Falls and on Christmas day it is supposed to get down to minus 2. That does not include wind chill.

Hey Mark !!
Congratulations on your continued great progress !! As echoed previously, nothing monotonous about hearing that you've kicked cancers ass !!!

I think I'm going to put this thread to bed.

Had scans yesterday (month early) and all is still clear. My tests are all in the normal range and I got the port removed today. There will be no more updates unless the cancer returns...and then that will probably be to say goodbye.

I am a very lucky man and will now try to live as normal life as I can. Well, normal for me :D

Glad to hear you're clean, Mark! My Mom has been clean from breat cancer for over 15 years. She wakes up every day and thanks the big Guy upstairs.

Excellent news Mark, I've been pulling for you. I didn't want to mention until now that my first wife lost her battle with cancer 16 years ago. Its great to see survivors.
Don't keep your life too normal or we won't be entertained :confused:

Back